Services Offered to Students:
- Events to connect students with potential experiential learning sites
- Assistance in finding appropriate placement at approved sites
- Appropriate trainings and informational resources
- Recognition opportunities for the service they commit to the community
- Assistance in identifying their learning style
Are you interested in applying what you have learned in the workplace, gaining an internship, or getting involved in your community? Students who are interested in an experiential learning or community service opportunity, please follow the steps in the Student Checklist
Where to Find Experiential Learning Opportunities
Handshake is UNT Dallas' exclusive online job board that allows students to post their resume and apply for part-time, full-time jobs & internships.
Please contact us for a list of organizations that are looking for UNTD students to complete internships, service learning, and volunteer hours with them this semester.
Experiential Learning for Graduate Students
UNT Dallas offers programs that are designed for working professionals with class schedules that meet the needs of busy people. Our classes are taught by full-time faculty with "real world" professional experience along with outstanding academic credentials. Our graduate programs that incorporate experiential learning are as listed:
- Public Leadership
- Education Leadership
- Teaching and Curriculum
- School Counseling
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Please contact the Experiential Learning Office for a list of community partners able to host graduate students for internship or practicum placements.